This CRARG database of Holocaust-era material includes more than 250 finished projects, with more than 350,000 records.
How to search.
- Surname field: Find both: Goldberg Zylberberg. Find either: Goldberg/Zylberberg.
- Any text field: Find both: tailor butcher. Find either: tailor OR butcher.
- Roze[nw]ald finds only records that include nw, to avoid false positives (that is, results that are not actually relevant to your search). [Z]olberg finds only records that begin with Z.
- Advanced searching.
- Approximately 20% CRARG’s data is comprised of Holocaust-era records.
- To access CRARG’s huge collection of pre-Holocaust records (and to receive personal research assistance), you may want to consider joining CRARG.
CRARG’s core towns include Częstochowa, Gidle, Gowarczów, Janów, Kamieńsk, Kielce, Kłobuck, Koniecpol, Końskie, Krzepice, Lelów, Mstów, Nowa Brzeźnica, Opoczno, Pilica, Piotrków Trybunalski, Pławno, Praszka, Przedbórz, Przyrów, Radomsko, Rozprza, Secemin, Sulmierzyce, Szczekociny, Włoszczowa, Wodzisław, and Żarki, and many smaller towns nearby.